The property is in the centre of the historic and vibrant community of Fenioux in Deux-Sevres.
- The café/restaurant is a community hub for locals and ex-pats with a friendly bar (41m²)
- Two dining rooms seating approx. 60 (64m²), a terrace (35m²),
- Equipped commercial kitchen plus prep room, toilets,
- On the first floor a large function room (82m2) hosting club meetings and private events (55-60 covers)
- The premises also includes a hair salon attached to the bar
- The ground floor was renovated 7 years ago, has wood floors, electric heating, a wood burner and needs some modernizing. There’s a large cellar under the bar
Also on the first floor 6 separate rooms:
- An en-suite bedroom and 5 rooms (one to convert to a bathroom) all to be renovated
- Formerly a hotel, there may be B&B potential if the owner occupies the building, or the rooms could be turned into an owner's apartment
- The property is on mains water and sewer, has a large garage and a storage room
- The sales price includes the bar/restaurant class IV licence and contents/equipment may be negotiated
The sales price includes agency fees of 5% (110,000 euros net price). The costs are paid by the buyer when signing the deed of ownership. For more information and photos kindly contact us.
Centre of small village, opposite bakers. Off the main road.
Includes owners' flat or could be converted for B&B.
Reason For Selling:
Current owners unable to afford further investment in modernizing premises.